- CND Shellac/Gelish (Hands or toes) - €20
(Cuticle work,file, polish, lotion)
- CND Shellac/Gelish Hands &Toes - €36
- Regular File and Polish - €12
- IBX Treatment - €10 for 1st apt- price arranged for course of treatments
Luxury Manicure/ Pedicure - €25/€30
(Soak, Scrub, Massage, Cuticle, File, Polish, Oil)
(Pedi Includes Callus Removal)
Add CND Shellac/Gelish - €40/€45
- Luxury Manicure&Pedicure - €55
Luxury Manicure & Pedicure
with CND Shellac or Gelish - €80
- Shellac/gelish removal €5 if no reapplication
I know you will absolutely LOVE your nails while you are wearing Shellac/Gelish and I expect your nails to last flawlessly for at least 14-21 days as long as you give them a little care and attention during that time. Shellac/Gelish is pretty indestructible with normal wear and tear, which means you have to partner with me by adding a little protection to your nails if doing tough jobs like household cleaning and gardening, hobbies that are rough on your hands or using harsh chemical products without wearing gloves; doing these things without protection can mar your Shellac/Gelish service. If you do happen to cause some damage to the Shellac/Gelish coating and see any of the following signs, we hope you find the advice below helpful.
• If lifting or peeling is noticed please do NOT pick or pull at the lifted area, as this will cause the lifting to increase and could even damage the natural nail. Please contact me on 087 2123372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can assess the nail and decide if a repair is necessary. Please note that repairs will be chargeable.
• Please use Solar Oil/Nourish Oil at least twice a day (especially at night before going to bed). I recommend Solar Oil/Nourish Oil which is designed to be used with Shellac/Gelish. And to help you I even give you a free mini oil on your first visit!
• If you are on holiday please be careful when using sun tan oils or insect repellent solutions as many of these products contain DEET which will cause major damage to the Shellac colour coat.
Relative to your life-style and activity level, your Shellac/Gelish will need fortnightly or three weekly maintenance as there will be obvious re-growth. At this point I can either re-Shellac/Gelish your nails (remove existing Shellac/Gelish and applying a fresh new colour) or remove the Shellac completely which takes a brief 10 minutes. If you do decide you want to remove your Shellac please call me and let me do it safely for you in the salon. Incorrect removal at home may damage the surface of your nails. I will be able to remove Shellac/Gelish using a professional remover and to give you a mini-manicure so that your natural nails look perfect.