- CND Shellac/Gelish (Hands or toes) - €18
(Cuticle work,file, polish, lotion)
- CND Shellac/Gelish Hands &Toes - €30
- Regular File and Polish - €10
- IBX Treatment - €10 for 1st apt- price arranged for course of treatments
Luxury Manicure/ Pedicure - €25/€30
(Soak, Scrub, Massage, Cuticle, File, Polish, Oil)
(Pedi Includes Callus Removal)
Add CND Shellac/Gelish - €40/€45
- Luxury Manicure&Pedicure - €55
Luxury Manicure & Pedicure
with CND Shellac or Gelish - €80
- Shellac/gelish removal €5 if no reapplication
- Nail art/stamping from 50c per nail
About / Products Used
Believe in treating the natural nail and rescuing them should they need it!
I use CND Shellac and Gelish as my two long lasting polishes. CND Shellac is the original power polish which is cured in a UV light, gives a high gloss shine and can last up to 14 days*. Gelish is a gel that applies like a polish and is perfect for weaker nails and can last up to 21 days*. I carry a huge range of colours in both ranges- some might say I have an addiction!
If you prefer just an ordinary file and polish I use the hugely popular Morgan Taylor (MT) and the revolutionary new CND Vinylux. MT is a fast drying polish and their colours are fab! CND Vinylux is a 7 day polish that dries completely in 8.5 mins!! Should you like any of these colours to purchase for yourself, I can retail these items.
To assist damaged, weak, peeling nails I use the revolutionary IBX repair system which was launched in Ireland in March of this year. If you have weak nails or cant get them to grow or have been damaged by false or hard gel extensions then this is the treatment for you. You may only need one treatment or a course it will depend on your needs, you can contact me to discuss further.*cannot be guaranteed, proper aftercare must be followed.IBX Repair & Restore
I know you will absolutely LOVE your nails while you are wearing Shellac/Gelish and I expect your nails to last flawlessly for at least 14-21 days as long as you give them a little care and attention during that time.
Shellac/Gelish is pretty indestructible with Normal Wear and Tear, which means you have to partner with me by adding a little protection to your nails if doing tough jobs like household cleaning and gardening, hobbies that are rough on your hands or using harsh chemical products without wearing gloves; doing these things without protection can mar your Shellac/Gelish service. If you do happen to cause some damage to the Shellac/Gelish coating and see any of the following signs, we hope you find the advice below helpful.
- If lifting or peeling is noticed please do NOT pick or pull at the lifted area, as this will cause the lifting to increase and could even damage the natural nail. Please contact me on 087 2123372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can assess the nail and decide if a repair is necessary. Please note that repairs will be chargeable.
- • Please use Solar Oil/Nourish Oil at least twice a day (especially at night before going to bed). I recommend Solar Oil/Nourish Oil which is designed to be used with Shellac/Gelish. And to help you I even give you a free mini oil on your first visit!
- • If you are on holiday please be careful when using sun tan oils or insect repellent solutions as many of these products contain DEET which will cause major damage to the Shellac colour coat.
• Relative to your life-style and activity level, your Shellac/Gelish will need fortnightly or three weekly maintenance as there will be obvious re-growth. At this point I can either re-Shellac/Gelish your nails (remove existing Shellac/Gelish and applying a fresh new colour) or remove the Shellac completely which takes a brief 10 minutes.
If you do decide you want to remove your Shellac please call me and let me do it safely for you in the salon. Incorrect removal at home may damage the surface of your nails. I will be able to remove Shellac/Gelish using a professional remover and to give you a mini-manicure so that your natural nails look perfect.